Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Dont Ignore The Small Stuff

Play Attention !


Its a short drive of around six miles from the hotel to a woodland edge that proving to be a bit of hot spot for a whole host of different woodland birds, and where there's small birds there's alway predators especially Sparrowhawks, one of my target birds of the weekend.

It's raining on and off, I'm hoping the rain will produce an alternative to the usual images, all I've have to do is work out which settings work best. Redpolls, Chaffinches and Tits are in abundance but just remember when it all goes quite to keep focused as the action is surely about to begin.

With some encouragement of some free offerings its surprising how close birds will venture near which is always good to show the finer detail of the birds plumage. Here's are some of the images benefiting from a clean background of this particular location ideal for photographing birds.

Lesser Redpoll









Wren




Great Tit




Chaffinch - male



Chaffinch - female



Siskin



10 comments:

  1. The management is responsible for budgeting the travel policy which helps to improve cost management however, it is also essential to give a degree of autonomy to the traveler. The policy should be flexible enough to allow the employee to adapt the trip as per the situation. freetourmoscu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to leave a little remark to help you and wish you a decent continuation. Wishing you the good luck for all your blogging endeavors. 비트코인믹싱

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eager to reveal this page. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially awesome read!! I unquestionably extremely enjoyed all aspects of it and I likewise have you spared to fav to take a gander at new data in your site. tattoo artists

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am overpowered by your post with such a decent theme. Typically I visit your web journals and get refreshed through the data you incorporate yet the present blog would be the most obvious. Well done! business consultant

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is extremely easy to peruse and acknowledge without forgetting any subtle elements. Incredible work! điểm du lich đà nẵng

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm eager to reveal this page. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially fabulous read !! I unquestionably extremely loved all aspects of it and I likewise have you spared to fav to take a gander at new data in your site. handmade donkey milk soap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eyal Nachum - Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments. Eyal Nachum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Extremely inspired! Everything is extremely open and clear illumination of issues. It contains really certainties. Your site is extremely important. Much obliged for sharing. Grandfather Clock Sounds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post. Pain killer pills USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. You re in purpose of actuality a without flaw website admin. The site stacking speed is astonishing. It sort of feels that you're doing any unmistakable trap. Besides, The substance are perfect work of art. you have completed a fabulous movement regarding this matter! ninh bình

    ReplyDelete