Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

It's A Ruff In The Sun

Salinas de San Pedro - 19.9.18


Some times when its quite you need just to sit and wait as you never know what might turn up, of course a bit of luck also helps. It's one of those days

I'm well into the morning session with not much to show for my efforts, I'm sat behind the car at the second pull when a Ruff pops up on the lagoon bank, it looks at me wondering what my intensions are....I freeze. I already have the camera and tripod next to me and slowly I mount the "big white" the shot looks good and uncluttered shooting across the salinas.

The Ruff looks like it wants to make it's way to the nearby lagoon but it's unsure, it remains on the bank for what seems like an age but in reality must be no more than 45 seconds, I shoot maybe sixty images in various poses and then it fly's and its gone.

This was one of those opertunistic lucky occasions that sometimes present itself, being in the right place at the right time, I'm please with the images.

Ruff





No comments:

Post a Comment