Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Salinas Local II

Salinas de San Pedro - 7.11.19


Normally I wouldn't post images of the same bird so soon after a previous post but the early evening light and the close proximity of a group of juvenile flamingos, well just I couldn't resist another session.

It's not been a very productive afternoon and with sunset around 5.30pm I have maybe 45minuets left of the "golden hour" when a I notice a group of maybe twelve flamingoes near the road, they are probably a little to close for the big white so I move further back and wait to see what happens.

The light is just fantastic but the birds aren't doing much just sleeping so it's a case of waiting to see what happens, then, as per usual a car pulls up and out pile a group of people with phones in hand wanting pic of themselves with the birds in the background, the flamingoes are not having none of it and off they go to the other side of the salinas.....but not before I manage some images.

Greater Flamingo












No comments:

Post a Comment