Pages

Friday 14 December 2018

Diver Time Again

Marine Lake, West Kirby - 13.12.18


Just a brief post on my continued quest for improved images of the GND. Although these two images were taken at a distance a little nearer than on my previous visit they still lack the detail I am after, so my quest continues.

Being a person of leisure I've always targeted my visits during the week in the hope that there would be less disturbance by walkers along the sea wall path hopefully getting the diver close in, but that scenario never seems to work out as the diver generally remains in the centre of the lake, but I have a cunning plan.

Whilst photographing Waxwings in Chester I had a conversation with another Tog who showed me some mega shots of the diver, he stated the best time to visit is on Sunday when the local sailing club are out as they sail down the middle of the lake....Oh really !! the diver then moves out of the way of the sailors near the side...Oh really !!

Right I'm on my way again Sunday...watch this space

Great Northern Diver



No comments:

Post a Comment