Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Last Day at Salinas de San Pedro


Whilst trying to get some reasonable shots of the Kentish Plover’s there is a group of Slender Billed Gulls squabbling amongst them selves quite close in the small bay of the salinas which is providing some good photo ops, if that wasn't enough the flamingoes are close to the track,  as close as I’ve seen for some time which is getting a lot of attention from the locals stopping to get images on their iPhones.

My flight is later this afternoon and I only have a couple of hours before the sun angle is against me and the light becomes too harsh, on top of that and I haven't yet packed! I get the images of the gulls and flamingos in between the periods when the plovers decide to scuttle clockwork like to the other side of the sandy bay.

All too soon my times up for this trip, but plans are in place to return for Autumn migration and the possible return of "Tonn" the Spotted Eagle to El Hondo.

I’m already looking forward to October
Click image to view....






No comments:

Post a Comment