Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Back Again !

Blacktoft Sands - 22.9.21

So I'm back to Blacktoft to try and improve on my previous images of the White-tailed Plover as the forecast is sunny intervals, on my previous visits the light had been poor, overcast and grey producing very drab images so fingers crossed for a better outcome. Now into the fourth week the Plover's seems content moving between the scrapes/ponds, surely it will soon depart ! so one more visit before I call it a day and move on to something else.

As you can imagine most people have now seen this visitor from eastern Europe, no queuing in the hides always getting a seat, but where's the plover ?
 
Two hours later the plover is found on Singleton, but it never a clear shot as the wader is sticking close to the waters edge obscured by vegetation, with a little patience I manage some shots in some nice light, I'm not going to post a load more, just this one

White-tailed Plover


No comments:

Post a Comment