Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Covid19 Shut Down

It's A Shut Down - 15.4.20


With Social Distancing in place for the forseable future, some taking their gear on "exercise walks" I have personally left my camera gear well and truly in storage, so as a change here's some news instead.

Some interesting dates too look out for.....

Canon official announcement of the EOS R5 mirrorless Camera - 20.4.20


I've been waiting for "high" frame rate, higher mega pixel mirrorless camera from Canon for quite a few months, I've resisted jumping to Sonys A9 II so I'm hoping this camera does the business, lets hope I've made the right decision as Canon EF lenses are taking a bit of a hit

Canon Rumors - Canon 7D II Replacement, EOS R7 APS-C Mirrorless Camera Coming 2021


The Canon EOS 7DII was my first 'birding" photography camera particularly enjoying the 10 frames per second, well the rumour is there could be a mirrorless replacement on the way in 2021. The 7D with it's 1.6 crop factor is an option when your looking for a little extra reach and a mirrorless cropper will undoubtably go on the list of must have's.

https://www.camera-rumors.com/canon-eos-r7-to-be-announced-in-2021/#more-12184

Hopefully we will be back to normal very soon, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment