Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

The Lodgers have been Evicted !


There I was rummaging around the garage when I noticed on top of my best crusing car what seemed to be signs that the mice were back !...Removing the the garden furniture cushions and there, running across the top of the car was a Wood Mouse, it would appear with all the garden bird food and cycling energy gel packs a mouse had set up home inside one of the cushions enjoying a ready food supply, the best home you could ever want.

It's not the first time a Wood Mouse has set up camp in our garage in what must seem like a haven of luxury locations to spend a cold winter. After consigning another load damaged gear to the bin I duly served notice....they were out !

Grabbing the camera with what ever settings were already there, I took a few images of the lodger sat on the car cover...

Click images for clarity






No comments:

Post a Comment