Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Lean Pickings

19.03.21

It's been tough and a non productive morning as the GCG's I've been watching aren't performing unlike the previous week so a change of plan as I've located some Scottish Longhorn cattle which I thought would make for some different images.

As I make my way across the field the cattle see me...ok ! they don't show any aggressive tendencies which is always good in fact they seem pretty friendly and start walking towards me, not good as I have a long lens and they are big, very big, frame filling, so I have to retreat. 

What you'll find with Longhorn cattle is they don't do much, they stand, don't move apart from chew, then they lay down so not to many options on composition, anyway after a lot of waiting I've managed some shots before returning to those not very obliging grebes !

Scottish Longhorn








No comments:

Post a Comment