Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Finally Caught Uo - 2

Alexandra Park, Manchester

After yesterday's disaster loosing data I'm back trying for images to replace those lost. It's a great morning with blues sky's a little bit more sun than I really wanted but hey ho. Yesterday the duck was in the rear part of the lake in more shade area the ideal location, wouldn't it be good if I could entice the back back, well yes you just need to bring along a bag of seed.

Laying down spread eagled on the path occasionally having to move for people out enjoying a walk in the spring like weather, with the sun directly behind the AF auto focus, eye-detect of the R5 working perfectly a massive improvement on the 5D4, just frame the subject the cameras AF system dose the rest. 

After an hour on site I've now spent more time in total photographing this duck than I would normally but Alex Park is so compact it makes sentence to take the opportunity when its there, just make sure a visit isn't at weekends. Now with all the images I need its time to head back but I'm sure I'll be back. Thanks again to all those birders that logging and putting out reports on their local areas.

Ring-necked Duck






No comments:

Post a Comment