Pages

Thursday 23 January 2020

It's Almost a Complete Wash Out !

Ringford - 18.1.20

The weather has well and truly given it's best today with heavy rain and wind, the light is so poor I've pushed the iso as high as possible and still I'm shooting at best no more than 200/sec, with very little photo opportunities it's a complete right off, occasionally a photo op presents itself like this Goldfinch probably one of the best images I have taken of this bird to date.

Goldfinch




Chaffinch

It's tough going picking out targets that are worth photographing but here's an image of a Chaffinch that I think work really well, the dark overall look and the rain streaks I think adds to the image.


Pheasant - hen / female



Great Spotted Woodpecker - male

Another image where the look is overall dark, the woody looking a little dirty I guess from all the mud !


Generally I quite like "rain shots" but today been there's not a lot to show for my efforts but must say I'm quite please with the images above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment